Installing Secure Privacy on Weebly
By Dan Storbaek
updated 5 months ago
Follow these steps to install Secure Privacy.
- Login to Secure Privacy
- Go to the installation page and get the Secure Privacy script.
- Log into your Weebly Admin Dashboard.
- From the top navigation bar click Settings.
- From the left Panel click on SEO.
- Paste the Secure Privacy script.
- The Secure Privacy script (including the <script> tags) should go in the Header Code text area, making sure you don’t replace or remove any other code you already have there.
- Click Save.
- Publish your site.
- Your Secure Privacy script is now installed.
To block other cookies and plugins on Weebly pages. You can follow these guides.