How to add a development, staging or test domain to Secure Privacy
By Manish Gautam
updated 2 months ago
You may need to temporarily add a development, staging or test domain before going into production. Follow the steps below to add and change your domain and settings:
1. Login to Secure Privacy -> Go to the upper left corner -> Click on 'All Domains'
2. Click on the domain name you want to edit.
3. The domain name will convert into a text box on clicking.
4. Enter your staging/testing/development server URL, e.g. https://dev.mydomain.com
4. Navigate out of the text box. It will be automatically saved.
You can now use Secure Privacy on your new domain with the same API key and installation instructions.
Once you are done testing, simply edit https://dev.mydomain.com to e.g. https://mydomain.com to go live with the changes.