How to add privacy button on Wordpress menu
By Dan Storbaek
updated 2 months ago
To add a privacy button on your website follow the following steps.
We assume that you have already installed the Secure Privacy Script on your website.
- Select the background color that you prefer for your privacy button
- Copy the code shown.
- Open your word press Admin panel > Appearance > Menus
- Select your menu and open the shortcode option.
- Paste the HTML shortcode.
- Click on Save Page and your Privacy button will start appearing.