Installing Secure Privacy on SquareSpace
By Dan Storbaek
updated 2 months ago
Follow these steps to install Secure Privacy.
- Go to the installation page and get the Secure Privacy script.
- Go to the Settings (cog icon) of your SquareSpace account
- From the Settings menu, navigate to Advanced > Code Injection
- Paste the Secure Privacy script in the Header section text area
- Your Secure Privacy script is now installed.
To block other cookies and plugins on SquareSpace pages. You can follow these guides.